The toughest examinations in India, which it is not only difficult to pass is almost impossible. These exams are very difficult and to pass it need more hard work and effort. Then you tell me which of these exams would you want to take?
1) UPSC exams , The UPSC exam is counted among India’s most toughest exams. This is organized on the behalf of the Government of India. This examination is for civil services like IAS, IPS and IFS. This test of administrative services is difficult and it has both written round and viva. According to the data, about 10 lakh students gives this test every year in which only 0.1-0.3% of the people pass the test.
2) Examination of AIIMS PG You must have heard about all the AIIMS exams as it is one of the most difficult and famous examinations of medical. But do you know that AIIMS’s PG exam is even more difficult. You heard it perfectly. The PG examination in the doctor is for the post of the Medical Director who is specializing in the topic. You will be surprised to hear that it has only 124 seats and this examination is done twice a year. Surprisingly, 25% of the seats are for undergraduate students and the remaining seats are reserved. Due to so many seats in the reservation, this test is said to be tough because the General Candidates have to get a seat on their merit by doing a lot of competition.
3) CAT exam CAT exam is for IIM. Candidates can enroll in India’s Top Management Schools from this. Most of these exams are given attention to Verbal Reasoning and Aptitude Tests. This exam is of objective type, in which you have to solve more problems in less time. Today not only the IIMs ,are taking the Candidates but the other management schools by the score of CAT Exam, but it is very difficult to bring good percent in it.
4) IIT – JEE examination IIT- JEE exam is the toughest exam for engineering candidates. This exam consists of 2 rounds: Preliminary and Mains If you clear the Preliminary round, then only you can sit in the main exam. In this, 12 lakh students take the exams every year, in which some passes are selected for the main exam. According to one figure, the selection in this is according to the ratio 1: 45 which is very low. Due to the negative marking in the IIT exam, this exam becomes even more difficult. You know that IIT’s Colleges are not only famous in India but all over the world
5) IES Exam IES exam is considered India’s most difficult exam. It is also organized by the Indian Government and is similar to the Civil Services Examination This is one of the very difficult exams because it has 4 rounds. First Aptitude, Then Objective Technical Paper, Written Technical Paper and then interview. Only after clearing all this can you succeed in IES. More and more people give this test because it provides good work environment and handful money.
6) NDA exam The NDA exam is among the toughest exams of the Armed Forces You can give this examination only after 10 + 2. Exam is an objective type, there are questions on reasoning and aptitude. There is also a round for physical fitness. According to your score you get a job in the Army, Navy or Air Force. It is very difficult to clear this exam and millions of candidates of the year give the test, in which the number of selected ones is few. This is done to check so that future officers are mentally or physically fit.
7) CLAT exam CLAT exam is for those who are interested in law and justice system. It is a law exam, you can get place in India’s Top 16 University You can also enroll in different private universities with this test score. According to one figure, today more than 45000 persons are interested in law however, because this seat is very short for the top university, this examination is. considered to be tough. The examination is of two hours, in which questions of Math, English, Logical Reasoning and Aptitude and Legal Reasoning are asked.
8) CA Exam Examination of Chartered Analyst is considered not only in India but also among the most difficult exams in the world. This test is very difficult and has 7 topics that you have to clear. The final semester, which is called Chartered Analyst Examination, is very tough and it tears in your eyes. To clear the final exams, you have to work hard and the questions are very difficult. You will be surprised to know that only 8% of the candidates are successful in this examination.
9) NET Examination This exam is done by UGC in some selected colleges. You can get a chance to do lectureship or research through this exam. This test is so difficult that some people do not clear it even after trying four to five times. You will be stunned to know that this examination is done in 83 subjects and it is impossible to clear it.
10) Railway Examination Such people think that the test of the railway is easy and there is no problem in giving it. It is true that the examination of railway is easy with other examinations and you can get a good government job too. But do you know why it is tough? You will not believe that 25 million people sit in this examination every year, some of which can be selected only. Therefore, it is considered as a Tough Examination of India, where questions are easy but those who give are much more than any exam. So it was our today’s Top 10 tough entrance Examinations.